- 2012 June 16 Saturday
- Barefoot in Central Park (WEST), Huntington Beach CA
- Followed at 10:00am by Ken Bob’s Regular Runs
Focus will be on running hills (up and down, barefoot or otherwise – but especially techniques/skills related to barefoot running on hills).
Still, we will cover other topics as they will relate to hill running.
Master’s degree in biomechanics at San Diego State University. During a lab class we looked at the reaction time between standing barefoot & regular running shoes. My conclusion was barefooting prevents ankle sprains but also started to wonder if other running injuries might be caused by shoes.
Translating Barefoot Running Step by Step into Japanese to be published in 2012 Fall.
. . . more about Tsuyoshi Yoshino (Barefoot Yoshi)
- Tsuyoshi Yoshino (Barefoot Yoshi)
- Ken Bob’s Regular Runs
- Ken Bob’s Running Barefoot Play-Fun-Shops
- Huntington Beach Central Park
- Barefoot Running Step by Step
Map: Huntington Beach Central Park West
View Ken Bob’s Regular Runs and Play-Shops in a larger map