Barely Barefoot Don, and Barefoot Ken Bob, 10 miles on trails mostly climbing up, up, and up, then down, down, down. Practice for 10 miles trail race on 2013 March 9.
Battery on phone died part way through the run, so trail maps below have a couple gaps.
- 10 miles
- less than 3 hours
- cloudy, with occasional sunshine
- mostly hard pack dirt, not too much gravel
- except at the beginning and end, very sharp triangle shaped stones, but only for 1/4 to 1/2 mile or so.
- lots of steep hills going up, and one steep hill coming down, then a gently descending trail along the valley.
- a few “friendly pokers” around mile 5 on descent into the valley (just stay on the dirt part of the trail and they shouldn’t bother you).
View 2/10/2013 11:22am in a larger map
View 2/10/2013 1:28pm in a larger map
- Chino Hills Trail Run Series
- Chino Hills Fun Run 2013 February 24 Sunday
- Ken Bob’s Regular Runs and Play-Fun-Shops