Questions about Barefoot Running
If you have questions, comments, or stories for and about running barefoot, want to reach out to the community of barefoot runners, or are curious why you got injured by running in “barefoot shoes”, please post these publicly to benefit from and add to our global knowledge base about barefoot running. This idea of sharing our stories, questions, comments, etc. is the reason Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton established the original Running Barefoot website in 1997. You can find and read most, if not all, of those answers in some or all of the following places;
- The Barefoot Runners Society Forum
- Ken Bob’s Original Running Barefoot Website
- Ken Bob’s book, Barefoot Running Step by Step (2011) Wallack & Saxton
- Ken Bob’s F.A.Q. pages
- Google your question
If your question hasn’t been answered yet on any of the above forums, all the more reason to post your question publicly so your question and the resulting answers can be shared and help others as well as yourself.
This form is NOT for discussion about running technique, or your injuries suffered while running (with or without footwear), etc.. Post comments about specific article on the page of that article. Post questions about barefoot running at the Barefoot Runners Forum
This form IS for:
- requests to interview Ken Bob for your publication
- requesting Ken Bob Saxton to be a special guest at your event
- submitting an article to Ken Bob (for posting on this website)
- Submitting links to stories about barefoot running (for posting on this website)
- RSVPs to Ken Bob’s events
Use this form to contact the website editors privately. We will try to respond to your query as quickly as practical.