- It is OK to post an announcement or link to an event in which you plan to run or walk barefoot.
- It is OK to post an announcement or link to an event to let us know that someone else plans to run or walk the event barefoot.
- Most postings by un-moderated members (those who have already posted approved Running Barefoot related messages) are OK.
The following are NOT OK (especially by new members, who probably only joined to post their spam):
- General posting of any event just to announce it, unless you or someone else is considering running or walking it barefoot, or unless it is a barefoot race or has a special division(s) category for Running Barefoot, and/or walking barefoot.
- General posting of any non-running, or non-barefoot, or non Running Barefoot related website, especially advertising products or services not related to Barefoot Running.
- Posting advertising, testimonials, contests, etc., related to your “Barefoot Shoe” business.
Publicity for your event
If you would like publicity about your event posted here, consider offering complimentary entries to a few barefoot runners, providing space for our BarefootRunning.com canopy, and/or inviting Barefoot Ken Bob (Los Angeles area – mostly), and/or Barefoot Todd (mostly Seattle Wa, West Virginia, and Los Angeles areas), or other notable barefoot runner(s) as (a) guest speaker(s) at your event or expo.
Then you’ll have a barefoot running tie-in, and we’ll be happy to publicize your event, and especially about the barefoot runners and barefoot running guest speakers at your event!