Most articles (other than those authored by the editors) for this website are/have been/will be taken/rewritten/absorbed from interesting and relevant posts at The Running Barefoot Forum, and the Running Barefoot forum @ Yahoo! and the Barefoot Runners Society, or written by our own editorial staff (mostly Barefoot Ken Bob).
Still, there are a few important things to consider, if you want your posting to be considered, for the considerable honor of being published (or even for posting on the Running Barefoot Forum) on the original Running Barefoot website:
- If you are not the author, be sure to give due credit to the original authors and publisher in the text, and, if available, a link to the original article (in which case, you should provide only a short introduction for the original article in your post, and not copy content verbatim).
- If you would not say something in person, do NOT write it online!
- Do not assume that everyone will know what you’re talking about – in general avoid cryptic terms and abbreviations – remember you should be writing so that others (who might not be able to read your mind) can understand what you mean – don’t be lazy.
- If you feel you must use cryptic terms, such as, (c25k etc..) include an explanation of the term, and/or a link to relevant web site/page (preferably both – at least once).
- If you have questions about technique, injuries, upcoming races, or who is going to run them barefoot, please post them on The Running Barefoot Forum(which has been online for more than a decade)
- The Running Barefoot website will re-post/condense/expand/paraphrase/and otherwise “borrow” some of the more interesting/relevant/helpful information from The Running Barefoot Forum.