2012 November 23 Sunday
- 2012 November 23 Sunday
- 7:30 AM
- Main at PCH Bus Stop
- Huntington Beach CA
Just another ride on the bus, from Huntington Beach, to Newport Beach, then running back to Huntington Beach
Usually not a problem getting on bus barefoot, but sometimes, depending on the driver… (hint: you might want to bring portable footwear just in case).
- Bring money for Bus Ride(s), Ferry ride, and possibly Lunch
- Bus Fare (required): $1.50 (one way – bring enough for 2 rides, if distance is too far for you)
- Ferry Fare (required): $1.00
- Lunch (optional): 10-$20 (wrap and smoothie) Secret Spot
- 10 miles (aproximate)
- 2 hours (aproximate)
- On Bus: 7:30 AM, Main at Pacific Coast Hwy Bus Stop: Huntington Beach CA
- Off Bus: Coast-Marguerite Bus Stop, Newport Beach CA
- Start Run: Coast-Marguerite Bus Stop, Newport Beach CA
- End Run: Main at Pacific Coast Hwy Bus Stop: Huntington Beach CA
Optional Alternate Meeting
Alternatively, you can meet at Pacific Coast Hwy at Marguerite in Newport Beach CA approximately 8:30 AM, then take the bus back.
Forget it. There is no official support. Bring what you need to run the distance! Okay, there may be water and or restrooms at least every 5 miles (or so…).
View Barely Barefoot Don’s Bus Run in a larger map