The Running Barefoot Calendar of Events
Link to this calendar by using this simple url: Calendar.BarefootRunning.com
About this Calendar
For barefoot running/walking events, or events with barefoot divisions, book signings (for books about or with chapters about barefoot running/walking), Running Barefoot Play-Fun-Shops, personal appearances by notable barefoot runners, drives to get barefooters to an event, etc..
Other Barefoot Running Calendars and Groups
There are two ways to add events to this calendar;
- Labor intensive for us and you: Send us a link to an individual barefoot event. It will be manually added to The Running Barefoot calendar when we have time. If you expect/hope to set up many barefoot running events (1 or more per year) please use the preferred method (see below).
- Preferred method: Set up a Google Calendar SPECIFICALLY for Barefoot Running/Walking events, and send us a link. We add your Calendar to those included here, and you can add or change events on your Google calendar, and they will automatically be updated here.( you can create all the Google calendars you like, but we just want the one with barefoot running events, not your personal birthdays, meetings, vacations, etc.
Send me a link to your Barefoot Running Google Calendar
This contact form is for publicity contacts (journalists, etc.), invites for barefoot running guest speakers, offers of sponsorship, RSVPs to events, etc..
If you have questions, comments, or stories for and about running barefoot, want to reach out to the community of barefoot runners, or are curious why you got injured by running in "barefoot shoes", please post these publicly to benefit from and add to our global knowledge base about barefoot running. This idea of sharing our stories, questions, comments, etc. is the reason Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton established the original Running Barefoot website in 1997. You can find and read most, if not all, of those answers in some or all of the following places;
- The Running Barefoot Website
- My book, Barefoot Running Step by Step
- F.A.Q. pages
- The Running Barefoot Forum
- Running Barefoot Forum @ Yahoo!
- The Barefoot Runners Society
- Runner's World Barefoot Running Forum
- Google your question
If your question hasn't been answered yet on any of the above forums, all the more reason to post your question publicly so your question and the resulting answers can be shared and help others as well as yourself.