We (mostly me, and anyone else who is willing to listen to me ramble while running) generally do a regular run on Saturday mornings at 10am.
World Peace Run – 9:30am accross USA. Bring your family friends, neighbors, etc out for a an hour of run / walk. No organizers or sponsors – just a peaceful protest against violence.
Come join us at 9:30am at the old same place, or I’ll circle back to meet you for our regular run at 10am.
- 2012 December 15
- 9:30am or 10am
- Out and back, or loop available
- any distance you like
- run or walk, on the beach sand, asphalt bike path, hard-pack dirt in the wildlife preserve, or the greenbelt (grass and/or sidewalks)
- The Old Same Place
- Meet by the restroom
- at Bolsa Chica State Beach
- behind the Warner-Pacific Coast Hwy Bus Stop
- by Warner and Pacific Coast Highway
- Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- FREE Parking in Sunset Beach behind the Travelodge Ocean Front, Sunset Beach
- FREE Parking on Pacific Coast Highway
- PAID parking in Bolsa Chica State Beach parking lot – requires State Park pass (daily or annual)
View Ken Bob’s Regular Runs and Running Barefoot Fun-Play-Shops in a larger map