I have a couple more complimentary entries to the Naked Foot 5K in Denver. Post comment below and I will pick the comments I enjoy the most.
Naked Foot 5K packet pickup tonight and Running Barefoot Play-Fun-Shop with Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton at Boulder Running Company in Littleton CO. Tomorrow morning Naked Foot 5K race at Clement Park in Littleton CO. http://www.thenakedfoot5k.com/#/denver/
jULY 21ST 2012
Friday, July 20th: 5-7pm
6-7pm: Running clinic with Barefoot Ken Bob
Boulder Running Company Littleton
Saturday, July 21st:
Day of registration and packet pick-up
Clement Park, 7306 W. Bowles Ave., Littleton, CO 80123
Directions: From the intersection of Wadsworth Blvd. and West Bowles Avenue, head east on Bowles .5 mile to one of two park entrances on Bowles Avenue.
Parking: Parking is available behind the Jefferson County public library (first entrance to park on right)
——> Start/finish and expo will be set up in the large field behind the library, south of the lake and behind several picnic pavilions (it is facing Grant Amphitheater that has a ships mast like structure above it, can’t miss it!)
Map of Park
Kids 1K race: 8am
Group warm-up: 8:10am
8:45am- mini yoga stretching session with Core Power Yoga
“Bare Life” expo and festival: 9am
A festival for everything that represents an active, healthy and natural lifestyle.
- Try on, demo and discounts on purchasing Minimalist footwear
- Sample organic and/or natural foods and beverages
- Green and eco-friendly products, businesses and services
- Holistic medical products, services and businesses
- Accessories, apparel and gear for an active lifestyle
- Demos and booths by alternative fitness and lifestyle practices: Paleo, cross-fit, yoga, ChiRunning/walking, parqour, mov-nat, Flow Running and more.
- Clinics by athletes, authors and professionals on minimalist/natural running,\: Barefoot Ken Bob!!
- Post event festival with kids activities, foot massages, games, and live music
Help us raise $2500 for Soles4Souls and win a trip to Haiti! For every $5 you donate you get entered into the drawing., winner will be announced on race day! Donate now!
Part of the event proceeds also benefit local non-profit Kids Running America. For more than 7 years KRA has been improving the health and wellness of school aged children across Colorado with their incremental marathon running programs. Children run and log 25.2 miles over an 8-12 week time frame using KRA’s interactive Mileage Tracking System. Kids Running America’s mission is to reduce the epidemic of childhood obesity by creating an awareness and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Naked Foot 5K, Littleton CO
- Ken Bob’s Regular Runs
- Ken Bob’s Running Barefoot Play-Fun-Shops
- Barefoot Running Step by Step